Mother’s Day Lunch in the Barn
Come and celebrate Mother’s Day Lunch in the comfort of our new barn.
Enjoy a 3 course meal in a shared family style by the French fireplace.
This will be a ticketed event, featuring produce from the farm prepared by our French chef, Madjid and the team.
There will be the option of 2 sittings; 11:15am and 1:30pm.
Children’s option available.
Ticketed event only. Limited space. No walk-ins.
- House cured Coppa with roasted almonds.
- Butternut squash and Tasmanian vintage cheddar soup with nutmeg cream and seeds.
- Artisan cultured butter and sourdough bread.
- Mount Gnomon farm rare breed slow roasted pork loin with garden herbs and fennel stuffing.
- Garden beetroots and carrots with olive tapenade “Red Cow Organics” feta, fermented chilli and fried sage.
- Cider and honey jus.
- Garden rhubarb and almond tart with Tasmanian pepper berry cream.
Or gluten free option:
- Burnt Basque cheesecake
$55 pp adult.
$30 pp under 16.
-Dietary options available upon request-
$14 – Sausage and chips (for kids under 14 only).
$8 – Bowl of chips.
$12 – Rhubarb and almond tart with cream.
$12 – Burnt Basque cheesecake (GF).